The BCA Board of Directors (BOD) held their annual meeting this past Saturday, March 7th, at Spruce Harbour Marina in Vancouver. This annual meeting addressed a number of issues, including:
- Reviewing/updating the strategic priorities set in 2014.
- Establishing an operational plan for 2015 that builds on the achievements and the updated strategies from 2014.
- Aligning the strategic plan’s goals/activities with the consolidated budget to ensure that both are in sync.
- Reviewing the 2015 budget.
- Celebrating what had been achieved in the past year.
The strategic planning process was facilitated ably by BCA member Helen Roberts, who provided an agenda that kept the creative juices flowing.
BCA Board of Directors from left to right: Glen Wilson, Boudewijn Neijens, Donna Sassaman, Blair Tweten, Florence Viher, Jennifer Handley and Magnus Murphy.