Blackline Marine, 22 - 2300 Canoe Cove Rd, Sidney BC
17 Mar 2018 1000h 1500h
Members $30 / Non-Members $50
Learn from a fibreglass and epoxy expert. This presentation by Matt Schinbein of Blackline Marine will include:
- Definition of a composite
- Resin and fabric types
- Damage assessment and proper repair techniques
- Proper maintenance of a boat’s finish:
- Anti-fouling schedules; and
- Protecting underwater metal
Matt Schinbein has 16 years experience in composite repairs and 10 years as an instructor for Quadrant Marine (composites and refinishing technologies).
This is a repeat of the highly popular course offered in October 2017 which had a lengthy waitlist; register today to avoid that happening to you!