The Currents Cover Photo Contest is back! Our monthly “pdf” publication needs the best photos of your boats to grace its covers for the next 12 months! Since last year’s contest was so popular, we thought we would do it again!
So, here’s the scoop:
If you are a BCA member in good standing, we ask you to submit the best photos of your boat to the Currents Editor  and then the Currents team will select the 12 best shots that will make the cover of Currents for the next 12 months.
It is important that you follow these rules and guidelines for submission because if you don’t, we may not be able to use your photo. For example: we cannot use photos in landscape orientation for the cover of Currents, so, it is extremely important that you submit portrait only photos. See the rules and guidelines below:
- Deadline for submission of photos: October 15, 2016
- You can submit more than one photo
- Photo submission guidelines:
- Orientation: Portrait
- Resolution: Minimum 1200×900 pixels or higher resolution
- File format: .jpg
- Winners will receive Currents credits towards their membership fees
- Winners will be asked to provide a brief description of the boat and where the photo was taken. They will also be asked to give permission to publish that information as well as their name.
So, dig into your photo archives or go out and take a great shot of your boat and keep those submissions coming! I am really looking forward to seeing the entries come in!