This is a friendly and final reminder from your 2018 Member Directory team that the deadline to renew your membership and be included in the 2018 Member Directory is February 28th!
After you’ve renewed your membership, please review and update your Member Profile for the 2018 Member Directory. Please check that the following information is accurate and up-to-date:
- Boat name and type
- Marina or Currently Cruising
- Mailing address
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Ham and/or VHF licence
- Spouse/partner, if applicable
- Yacht club membership, if applicable
- And/or change in BCA membership status from Regular to Bluewater or Lifetime
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to www.bluewatercruising.org  and log in as the primary member. The primary member is the one who pays for the membership; the associate member is a ‘sub-account’, as is your boat if you have one.
- Click on ‘Manage Profile’.
- Click on ‘Edit Bio’. Update your information and save changes (bottom of page).
- Click on ‘Sub-accounts’. Is your partner/spouse linked to you? Is your boat linked to you? If they aren’t, follow the prompts to create a sub-account or email Vimmy, the BCA Administrator , to link you to your partner and/or boat.
Please also check whether your names are spelled correctly and capitalized appropriately, e.g., Cathy Smith-Brown, not cathy smith-Borwn.
When checking or updating your address, please use the following street abbreviations: Ave., Blvd., Cir., Cres., Ct., Dr., Hts., Ln., Pkwy., Pl., Rd., St., Ter., Way.
For directions, please use: N., S., E., W., N.W., N.E., S.W., S.E.
Remember: The Directory displays only the information you have included in your member profile, including any outdated information, misspellings, or other errors! The Coordinators try to catch the obvious typos, and, if they know you, may be able to fill in missing information, but, please, make it easier for us to represent you accurately in the Directory by taking a few minutes to review your profile!