03 Aug 2019 to 05 Aug 2019
Members $10.00 / Non-Members $10.00
Mark your calendar for the BCA August Rendezvous, hosted by the Vancouver Chapter, at Port Browning Marina Resort, Pender Island on August 3-5, 2019! Here is the schedule for the weekend:
Saturday August 3rd
- 9am: registration over coffee and pastries
- After registration, start your treasure hunt
- 5pm: “Appie Hour” invites trading stories, singing shanties and a prize for the most treasures
Sunday August 4th
- 9am: morning coffee
- Walk to the village, or take part in the frolicking games
- Tug ‘o war, blind dinghy race, floating lunch, quizzes, silent auction, or check out those gorgeous boats with the tea towel invitation
- 5pm: Traditional Pot luck dinner with Roast beef supplied by the Port Browning Marina. Prize for the best costume: “Subtle Treachery in the South Sea Islands”
- Farewell to those going offshore
Monday August 5th
- Morning roll call before departure
As usual, please remember to bring your own cutlery, napkins, plates, bowls, cups, etc to the potluck and happy hour events.
Open boat: if your boat is open for visitors at anytime during the weekend, run a tea towel up your rigging and get to know other BCA members.
Contact Port Browning Marina for further information about possible moorage on the dock at (250) 629-3493. Camping is also available.