Blackline Marine, 22 - 2300 Canoe Cove Rd, Sidney BC
09 Mar 2019 1000h - 1500h - This course is sold out
Members $30 / Non-Members $50
Learn from a fibreglass and epoxy expert. This presentation by Matt Schinbein of Blackline Marine will include:
- Definition of a composite
- Resin and fabric types
- Damage assessment and proper repair techniques
- Proper maintenance of a boat’s finish:
- Anti-fouling schedules; and
- Protecting underwater metal
Matt Schinbein has 16 years experience in composite repairs and 10 years as an instructor for Quadrant Marine (composite and refinishing technologies).
This highly popular course was first offered in October 2017; it had a lengthy waitlist, so register today to avoid that happening to you!
Please Note - this course is sold out