Pioneer Room, Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser St, Esquimalt
14 Oct 2023 to 15 Oct 2023 (Sat - 1:00-5:00pm and Sun - 9:00am-12:00Noon)
Members $90 / Non-Members $120
Back by popular demand!
As we pursue the challenge to explore the oceans and cultures of the world, inevitably we explore ourselves through our responses to the situations we encounter. Part of preparing for voyaging is preparing ourselves psychologically, and part of voyaging is becoming the adventurer we dream to be. In this course, you will:
- Address what motivates you and your cruising partner(s) to take this challenge on
- Recognize how you tend to make decisions
- Understand your learning styles, identify your personal strengths
- Explore communications and partnership aboard
- Kick your fears and anxieties out of the shadows; and
- Bust some cruising myths
The Psychology of Cruising is one of BCA’s signature courses. It’s always a sell-out, so if you’re serious about going offshore, register ASAP.
About the Facilitator
Rick Ellis is a BCA lifetime member who brings his years of boating experience and professional facilitation expertise to this popular, must-do course.